Buckle is a fashion retailer that was founded in 1948. It’s headquartered in Kearney, Nebraska, USA and it sells accessories, footwear and clothing for young men and women. It markets its own brands like Reclaim, Daytrip, BKE Boutique, Gimmicks, Buckle Black and BKE and it makes up 35% of its sales. Buckle’s partner brands include Fossil, Oakley, Billabong, American Fighter, Miss Me and Lucky Brand.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A BUCKLE CREDIT CARD AND LOGIN ONLINE
Comenity Bank issues Buckle Credit Card that you may take advantage if you frequently shop at Buckle. Some of the benefits that you can enjoy using the credit card are the following:
- Earn B-Rewards points
- Online payment
- No annual fee
- Exclusive mailings
- 10% off your first Buckle Credit Card purchase
- Special Birthday Rewards
- More: http://www.buckle.com/bucklecard/buckle-card-rewards
There are 2 options to apply for a Buckle credit card:
Buckle credit card Online Application
If you meet the requirements, you may apply online by doing these steps:
- Click here: https://d.comenity.net/buckle/public/apply/ApplyIntroQC.xhtml
- Click Start Application:
- Type your personal information.
- Provide your annual income.
- Enter your address information.
- Provide your contact information.
- Click Continue.
- Follow the instructions on the Consent page and get the result.
Buckle credit card In Store Application
You may also apply on any Buckle store. To find a store near your place, use the Store Locator. Browse by state or enter your city or ZIP code.
You may login online to manage your Buckle Credit Card account and do the following:
- Make Buckle Credit Card payment
- View your statements
- Check due date
- View balance
- Update account information
To login, go to this link: https://d.comenity.net/buckle enter your username and password in the correct field and click Sign In. If you forgot your login details, click on the Forgot Your Username or Password? link. Enter your username or account number, choose form of identification and enter the ID number, enter your postal or ZIP code
If you don’t have your login details yet, you could register for an online account by following these steps:
- Click here.
- Click Sign Up.
- Click Yes or No if you know your credit card account number. If you click Yes, you’ll be asked to provide your account number, select from identification and your ZIP code or postal code.
- If you clicked No, you will be asked to enter your SSN, first and last name, date of birth and ZIP code or postal code.
- Click Continue.
- Create your credentials, which include your username and password.
- Decide if you wish to remember your device.
- Enroll in paperless statement.
BUCKLE CREDIT CARD BILL PAY OPTIONS
As a Buckle Credit Card holder, you must pay your credit card bills on time. This is to avoid paying for late fees, as well as to keep your credit score in good standing. There are various ways on how to pay for your credit card bills. See which is the most convenient for you.
Buckle Credit Card Online payment
You could make your Buckle Credit Card payment online if you registered for an online account. To pay online:
- Click here: https://d.comenity.net/buckle/
- Enter your username and password.
- Click Sign In.
- Go to Payments.
- Click Make a Payment.
- Enter payment information.
- Review payment details and submit payment.
Pay by Phone:
To pay over the phone call 888-427-7786 or TDD/TTY 800-695-1788.
Pay by Mail:
You may also send in payments by mail. Don’t forget to write your account number on the check and send to:
PO Box 659704
San Antonio, TX 78265-9704
Pay in Store:
Another option is to pay in any Buckle Store. Use the Store Locator to find the nearest Buckle store in your are: http://www.buckle.com/stores/locator.jsp