Fingerhut.com is a mail-order shopping company that offers many different types of products for its customers. To help make buying easier, they also offer a line of credit that its customers may use to buy now and make payments later.
Option 1: Pay by Phone
For those who wish to make a payment over the phone on a Fingerhut.com line of credit account, you may do so by calling the company’s pay-by-phone automated system. This service can be reached by dialing (800) 208-2500 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Bill Pay Option 2: Mail Fingerhut Your Paymemt
Payments through the mail must be made by using a personal check, a cashier’s check or a money order made out to Fingerhut. The payment should also have your account number written on it – usually this is done near the top of the check or money order in an empty area. Once the payment has been prepared in this manner, it should be mailed to the following address:
PO Box 166
Newark, NJ 07101-0166
More information through this link
Option 3: Fingerhut Online Payments
To make an online payment on your Fingerhut line of credit account balance, you will first need to set up your online login credentials. To do this, go to the Fingerhut sign in page and fill in the registration form which can be found under the “Register on fingerhut.com” column then click the “Register” button. To link your online profile with an existing Fingerhut account that has been created through the physical catalogue, you should take the time to enter your customer number into the appropriate field in the registration form.
To complete your payment online, follow these directions:
- Go to the www.fingerhut.com my account login area
- In the returning customer area, enter your account email address and password
- For those not on a public computer, you may click the check box by “Remember my e-mail address on this computer” to do just that
- Click the “SIGN IN” button
- On the left side of the page you will see a link that says “Make a Payment,” click that
- Select between automatic payments or a one-time payment
- Type in your checking account number and your bank’s routing number
- Submit the payment