Do you have a motor vehicle to call your own? Is it a car or a truck, or perhaps an SUV? Today it’s almost far too common to see tons of vehicles on the roads in any city.
Usually it’s one car, one person. A ton or two of metal that takes up 130 square feet of space. How often do you inspect your car for any sort of maintenance issues? Caring for your vehicle is an extremely important aspect of owning your own car, as problems can spring up at any time and without prior notice.
Getting any automobile problem fixed can be very costly, and if you don’t get them fixed by a professional it can spell disaster for both you and your car. There are a number of auto care companies who make it their personal goal to provide you with the best possible auto service money can buy, to ensure that you get in and out in no time flat.
One of these service companies is Firestone Complete Auto Care. A subsidiary of Firestone Tire and Rubber Company, they have been providing customers with top-notch automobile care since the 1990s. http://www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Like many retail stores and other businesses, Firestone offers a credit card of their own.
Over the course of this guide, we’ll tell you a little bit about the card, how you can get approved, and some of the benefits of the card.
About Firestone Credit Card
The Firestone credit card can help your hard-earned money go further when you need to pay for routine maintenance and repair work.
- This card offers convenience and spending power for routine vehicle maintenance at any of Firestone’s 1600 locations. One of the card’s more enticing benefits is paying 0% interest on purchases over $249, lasting for six months. If, after the six months has passed, you have not fully repaid your bill, normal APR (Annual Percentage Rate) of 22.8% will apply. Keep in mind that you will need to make minimum payments over the course of the six months to receive zero interest.
- No balances or cash transfers are available for the Firestone credit card. There is also no annual fee. The late payment fee is no more than $15 for balances totaling under $100, and up to $35 otherwise.
- If you pay off your balance in full within 23 days of your next bill, you will not be charged interest.
- The card will also grant you exclusive discounts and savings on tires and vehicle maintenance and care products.
Application and Approval
Applying for the Firestone credit card is very simple.
- First, navigate your web browser to the Firestone credit card application page: http://www.firestonecompleteautocare.com/credit-card.
- When you get there, click the “Apply Now” button near the middle of the page:
- On the next page, you will see that the application process is split into three steps. First is a general questionnaire about you. The second is financial info, so the CFNA can determine if you meet its required criteria to open a credit line. The third will ask you to consent to the terms and conditions of the credit card. Fill out the questionnaire and click “Continue to Step 2” at the bottom of the page.
Follow the rest of the application process and be as accurate as possible with your information. This may increase the likelihood of your application being approved. Follow any further instruction given to you by the application website to successfully complete and submit your application. Good luck!