Gordmans is an off-price department store founded in 1936 and is headquartered in Omaha, Nebraska. It has stores in 99 locations in 22 states in the USA. The company focuses in providing known brands at an affordable cost. Some of the products that they sell include clothing, housewares, beauty products, jewelries, furniture, bedding and footwear.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A GORDMANS CREDIT CARD
You may apply for a Gordmans Credit Card to enjoy its various rewards and benefits. It is issued by Comenity Bank and you may consider this if you shop at Gordmans often. Some of the things that cardholders get from using this credit card are the following:
- No annual fee
- 25-days grace period for payment
- 10% discount on the first purchase made using the credit card
- Special discounts and coupons in monthly billing statements
- Exclusive cardholder benefits
- Earn double points on all Gordmans Credit Card purchases
There are specific requirements that you need to meet in order to qualify for the credit card application. Here they are:
- Must be at least 18-years old.
- U.S. Social Security Number
- Photo ID issued by the government
Read their terms and conditions too and make sure you understand the details. In case you have any questions, you could always call 1-866-322-1316. Some of the important information that you should check are the fees and interest including:
- 24.99% APR
- Less than $2.00 interest charge per credit plan
- Up to $35 late payment fee
- Up to $35 return payment fee
- Minimum payment not less than $25
To start your Gordmans Credit Card application, follow the steps below:
- Go to this site: https://d.comenity.net/gordmans/public/apply/Apply.xhtml
- Click “start application”.
- Enter the details required, including your personal information, annual income, address information, contact information, and authorized buyer you wish to have.
- Click “continue”.
- Follow the instructions on “consent page”.
- Submit your application.
GORDMANS CREDIT CARD LOGIN AND BILL PAYMENT GUIDE
Payment of Gordmans Credit Card can be done online or by phone. See which of these options is more convenient for you. In order to pay your credit card bill online, you need to have an existing Account Center log in credentials. If you don’t have one yet, you may sign up so not only will you able to pay your bills, but also manage your account, update information and view statements.
To sign up or register your credit card for online access, here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Comenity site: https://d.comenity.net/gordmans/public/onlineaccess/SignUp.xhtml
- Enter your Gordmans Credit Card account number, your social security number and ZIP code.
- Click “continue”.
- Enter the information required to create your credentials. This involves creating your username and password.
- Follow the instructions to complete the registration.
Pay Gordmans Bill Online
Once you have your online account registered, you may sign in to make your credit card payment.
- Click here: https://d.comenity.net/gordmans/
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click the “sign in” button.
- Go to “make a payment”.
- Enter your payment and bank information.
- Review the details that you provided and submit the payment.
Pay Gordmans Bill by Phone
You may also opt to pay your Gordmans Credit Card bill over the phone by calling 1-866-322-1316. Decide if you wish to pay through the automated system or be connected to customer support.
Pay Gordmans Bill by Mail
Send in your check by mail with your account number written on it. Make sure to send it at least 5 business days before the due date to prevent late processing. Here’s the address where to send it:
Comenity Bank Payments
PO Box 659705
San Antonio, TX 78265-9705